Chocolate raspberry coffee has been ground and placed in the filter inside the programmable coffeemaker. The "Brew Later" button has been pressed. 5:30 a.m. coffee will waft through the cottage which will aid me in arising from my slumber. [True story -- a couple weeks ago, I did not press "Brew Later" and when I woke-up, I seriously thought that it was Saturday and not infact Friday. I almost did not go in to work.]
Talked to my bestie tonight. Isn't technology absolutely wonderful!!! :) Before phones, we would've had to use a telegraph...or smoke signals.
Valentine's outfit is hung-up and ready. See picture below.
Yes -- I, Angie Good, found a VD sweater at the thrift. I cannot wait to hear what my co-workers will have to say regarding this sweater. Oh -- and I do plan to wear a red, sparkly headband with it. You know, to complete the outfit. I mean REALLY if you are going to wear the whole heartsy sweater, you really shouldn't stop there...go for the glittery, red headband. I don't have heart-covered tights. I did when I was like 5 years old...maybe 6. :) I totally just had epiphany while proofreading this post -- I may not have heart tights but I do have...drumroll, please...FABULOUS RED SHOES WITH A CHUNKY HEEL!!!! Ooooh stink - I wanted to wear my faux fur boots. Hmmmm... I'm going to let my VD footwear be a game-time-decision.
My big VD plans...oh, they are fabulous. You should prepare yourself to be completely envious. I'm going to work from 8 to 4:30...and then skip the gym (GASP!), pick up Ruthie, and enjoy a delicious dinner with my very dear friend. Oh - and we will be enjoying dessert....dark chocolate brownies (gluten-free) with coffee ice cream. Just an FYI Rockfordites (this is what happens when I read through the book of Joshua and the Amorites, the Canaanites, etc.) -- Woodman's has their single-servings of ice cream (most brands) for a dollar. For real -- $1! I know it seems "wasteful" to buy only a single serving...but having a quart of coffee ice cream in my freezer is just too much temptation. Just sayin'...
Who knows what kind of wild and crazy thing we will do after consuming the fabulous dessert and meal...do you like how I put dessert first!!! My friend Rhonda has been known to say while seated across from me at Mary's Market, "Life is short. We should probably eat this triple layer chocolate dessert right now before a gunman enters the cafe and we are with the Lord." AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! Dessert first!!! Let's start a revolution -----> eat dessert first. Someone should inform the Presidential candidates -- to earn my vote, declare the consumption of dessert before the meal. I know that eating dessert first might ruin our appetite and might make us too full to eat the healthier foods... All I'm sayin' is -- it's VD. Let's embrace dessert and eat it first!!!! Let's show dessert how much it really means to us...embrace it. Let it feel the love.
Tootles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...

No comments:
Post a Comment