Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2 things

1. I love that more and more of my friends are requesting cute fru-fru scarves!  It makes my heart happy to share them.  The Blue Hydrangea will be making its way to Missouri!!!!  Let's see...one went to Georgia along with a Mother's Day card and two went to Canada. I should track this...I could use a map of world and put little skeins of yarn...hmmmm...I will work on this.


2. Daylights Saving Time makes me happy.  I love it that the sun is up early!!!  It's such a delightful way to wake up.


And now I am off to work...glasses and curls today!  Look out Engineering Department...I'm caffeinated and curly!!!!!  (Cracking myself up...)


Happy Wednesday, Blog-Stalkers!!!!

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...