I do not watch a lot of t.v.
SERIOUSLY!
I don't really even watch the news -- aside from Fox News when I am working out on the eliptical. My normal t.v. time is 30-45 minutes of reading news captions.
Well....all of that changes every 2 years when it's Olympic time. Confession: I'm not a huge winter Olympics lover. I like ice skating and I will watch speed skating. But aside from those two sports, I'm not a huge winter sports kind of gal.
THE SUMMER OLYMPICS ARE A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY!!!!! Last night....3 hours straight. I may have gotten up twice - once to take the laundry out of the washer and the second time to fold it - both times during commercial breaks. HELLOOOOO, I'm not going to miss these games!!!
And for some reason, I also turn in to a judge-like critic. It's great. Sara and I text back-n-forth during the games commenting on the athletes and their performances.
Oh - and let's rejoice and be thankful that football is not an Olympic sport. (Can I get an "Amen"???) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment