Sunday, February 17, 2013

The very best thing

Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself (and for your family) is to go curl up with a fleece blanket and take a little nap. 

I did that very thing today.
Was it fabulous?  YES!
Was it life-changing?  For today...YES!

Normally I don't like to take naps...however, last night I stayed out until well-after 12-midnight.  And for those of you who know me, you realize that this is extremely late. 

It was funny because every time we headed to the door, we would think of one more thing to say.  I believe I attempted to depart beginning at 11:40...and well, at 12:05 - I was sitting in Rosie praying for the defrost to warm-up.  :)

Saturday night included an 80's movie, guacamole, corn chips, Mrs. Renfroe's black bean salsa, dark chocolate and MUCH laughter!!!  It was the perfect VD date for a Saturday night.  Amongst the laughter, two adorable girlies sharing homemade snowflakes, giggles, squirrel nibblings and much more.

We definitely will have to have another girlie movie night.  It was a BLAST!!!

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...