I love these colors...raspberry, lavender, and purple!!! It's like a bowl of my favorite summer berries -- raspberries and blackberries. Of course, my fruit would be topped with vanilla yogurt and some crunchy granola! Yummmmmm....
Sigh.
I started this scarf on Friday during my breaks at work...and finished knitting it this evening while watching Julie and Julia.
The directions to make:
1. Purchase 1 skein Starbella's Plum Preserve yarn.
2. Find size 8 knitting needles. Keeping it REAL...my knitting needles are in a jar!
3. Start at the beginning of the skein and separate the yarn. (It sort of looks like fishing net.)
4. On the side without the border, cast on 8 stitches. Cast on from back to front. Each loop is "1" stitch.
5. Knit practically the entire skein (less if you want a shorter scarf).
6. Cast off.
7 Use a sewing needle (I use the plastic needles) and weave in the ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...
No comments:
Post a Comment