Saturday, December 19, 2015

My 3 firsts for 2015

This year I have had 3 firsts.

1. I received my first dozen roses.  Sent with love for a very tough birthday.

2. I got my passport AND got an Ireland stamp in it.

3. I went to my first ballet...the Nutcracker...and I went with three fabulous friends.  One of the four of us had her first ride in a taxi.

My 4th first which will happen in 9.75 days is...my first trip to Montana!!!  ...to see the Rieger family.  I cannot wait to ring in the New Year with these friends.

In 2015, I will have traveled 10,000+ miles.  And this does not include my morning and evening commutes to work...and commutes to church and the gym and random coffee outings.

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...