I totally forgot that I snapped this picture...
These are the gluten-free brownies that I made for Valentine's Day. I put this pan of brownies in the oven and whispered a prayer, "Lord, you have done many miracles...please, please let these turn out delightful! My dinner guests will be here soon and I don't have time for Plan B, so I am asking for You to help these turn out. Amen."
Twenty minutes later, I removed the pan and the brownies had fluffed-up & filled the pan. My thankful heart rejoiced several times and unfortunately with all the rejoicing, I didn't snap a picture of the "after" brownies. One of my dinner guests, who arrived early, can attest to the rejoicing. I'm fairly certain that Barb thought I was completely insane...but when you put a pan of brownies in the oven that looks like that pictured above and you pull out a pan of pretty looking brownies, your heart can only overflow with praise for a wonderful miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...
No comments:
Post a Comment