Friday, February 17, 2012

Knitting without a picture...

Two things happened today -- I found a new dish cloth pattern on the inside of the wrapper of my lavender cotton yarn.  It's called "Feather and Fan."  It's a three row repeated pattern.  I was on row #18 before I realized it's scallopy...and delightful!!!


The second thing that today (and it involves this project :)) -- I discovered my cotton yarn is scented.  Lavender-scented.  I thought the scent came from the inside of my new knitting tote...but alas, the wrapped said, "Scented!" 

I had just discovered the lavender scent after saying (outloud), "This dish cloth is going to be sooo girlie!"  My co-worker concurred..."Lavender and scallops, Angela -- this IS going to be girlie and delightful like you."  Awwww...shucks.

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...