At 7:55 this morning, I entered my cubicle and sighed a huge sigh of relief. You see -- the mounds (and I literally mean MOUNDS) of papers and things to do have been recently completed. Yesterday I, even went so far as to remove all the objects from my desk, wiped clean my tabletop and the counter top where my office equipment resides.
It was absolutely delightful walking into an uncluttered and clean workspace this morning. I stood in the doorway of my cubicle and sighed a huge sigh of relief. That whole clutter-business / sea of sticky notes was enough to send me to the moon and back. Well, maybe not the moon...I would settle for the craziness to send me to Seattle and back. Or even Ireland and back. Wouldn't that be grand? I could call in to work, "Yeah, I won't be in today. The crazy pace I've been working has rocketed me to Dublin, Ireland for a couple days...so I will see you guys on Monday." Hey -- it's worth a try, right? I mean -- can't a girl dream. (Sigh)
Speaking of Seattle...after working on some random projects, I received the following text at 2:20...
"Aftr my convincing Seth not to name his son Anikin...he now claims Yoda for the name of his first born and you will be the little tykes godmother."
I am going to be honest -- I think naming your son Yoda would be fabulous. First kid ever with that name -- how cool would that be? And who doesn't love writing a cursive "Y"? That's one of my most favorite penmanship lessons. Cursive "Y" is all over the place...upstairs, downstairs, and the basement. (If you've ever taught Abeka penmanship, you are totally getting this post!!!! And I love it that you get me!!!!) Plus the name Yoda only contains 4 letters. Sim-ple! :)
So there you have it...my Wednesday.
I will conclude this post by informing you that my spider plant is having babies! She's having about a dozen. Can you imagine giving birth to a dozen babies? I'm thinking that all the talking to myself and releasing carbon dioxide has made her very happy. I say "her" because she's planted in a super-cute IKEA red pot. Who doesn't love RED? I mean...seriously...who doesn't love red? I'd actually like to know so I can convince them of red's awesomeness. Sooo do tell. I will go to them and share all the benefits of embracing red.
Tootles. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment