Today I am thankful for...
...the ability to arise early from my slumber and enjoy a non-stressful morning.
...my job. I do love my co-workers.
...my friends that sent me emails and text messages bidding me a happy VD.
...the opportunity to host a couple of great friends -- supper, dessert, and conversating!
...candles! They add sooo much warmth to a chilly night.
...the mail in my mailbox! Two delightful cards and a crayon-colored picture!
...dark chocolate brownies topped with a smackeral of coffee ice cream.
...laughter.
...winter because it makes me more thankful for spring.
...two wonderful VD surprises -- note cards, Dove (not the soap, honey!), and nail polish & a cute journal and a purple pencil.
...a bunch of pink carnations!
...hymns being played throughout the cottage.
...my fat and yet FABULOUS feline! (On a side note -- she was very hospitable this evening!)
...another day to consider that every little thing I do should bring glory to God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...
No comments:
Post a Comment