"Given enough coffee, I could rule the world." These sticky notes come after the hysterical Hallmark card was received by the sender of the sticky notes. The car read: "When I become President, I am going to solve all conflicts with a dance-off." The inside of said card read: "Work on your moves because you are going to be Vice President."
A handmade leather journal which contains a personal note from the giver of the gift...
A mini-pen on a keychain. GENIUS IDEA!!!!
And lastly, Seattle Rain...hand sanitizer...but rain nonetheless. :)
Also included in the package but not pictured...ducky gluten-free pasta (FUN!) and a dark chocolate truffle bar with espresso infused. I figure you don't want to see 3/4 of a chocolate bar. It's in a sandwich-sized Ziplock baggy. Not glamorous but absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's being rationed, as stated in a previous blog post.
Speaking of birthday dark chocolate bars...I, also, received a rich dark chocolate bar from my Addicted-to-fru-fru-yarn-after-one-skein friend. :) I would put a picture of that bar on my blog but the entire bar has already been consumed. I mean really...chunks were consumed bit by bit...my friend Ruthie clearly granted permission for birth-MONTH merriment and what kind of friend would I be if I denied myself the partaking of dark chocolate? What kind of birth-MONTH would that be?
No comments:
Post a Comment