My friend Sara and I were discussing the joy of finding the perfect birthday present. I love when I am out shopping or creating something that I know the recipient will absolutely, positively love! Sara found those special items for me.
A journal to keep track of books that I have read. The spiral-bound journal fits fabulously in my purse/tote. I think it's technically a tote...hmmmmmm...
I love the quotes in this journal. My favorite quote:
"Where is human nature
so weak as in the bookstore?"
~ Henry Ward Beecher
And handmade lavender soap... This soap is SCENT-sational!!!!
I will probably post quite a few quotes from the Book Lover's Journal. My 2nd favorite quote is "Never lend books, for no one returns them; the only books I have in my library are books that other folks have lent to me." ~ Anatole France
Confession: I love this gift of love from my best friend...however the most excellent thing that she gave me was her time this weekend. Not only did we spend my actual birthday together but she also shared her time with me on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment