You know how May 1st is May Day and back in the day, people would hang baskets of flowers on doorknobs, knock, and then scurry away... Well, this morning was kinda like May Day for me except instead of hanging a basket of flowers on a doorknob, I sneakily hung a Woodman's plastic grocery sack with a fru-fru scarf and neatly written note on a doorknob. I was ever-so tempted to knock and make a mad dash to Rosie (my Toyota Corolla)...but it was 8:30 in the morning and I do know for a fact that the recipient of said scarf is not an early riser on Saturdays, so I left the bag and prayed that it would be a blessing.
Around 11 a.m., I received confirmation - via a voicemail message - that said scarf had been found on the front door. It was loved and appreciated just as much as I had prayed it would be.
I used the Fritillary yarn from Hobby Lobby.
I love the color combination! It's soooooo summery and bright!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...
No comments:
Post a Comment