Saturday, May 12, 2012

Did someone say "Scarves"???

More scarves!!!  Are you surprised???  You should not be...unless, of course, you just stumbled upon my blog.  If this is the case, you should know that the author of this blog loves Jesus, her family & friends, fru-fru scarves, and thrifting.  And reading.  And Mental Health Days.  And lilacs.  Oh the list goes on and on....



The scarf pictured above is actually 7 feet in length.  I'm not exactly sure why I did not notice the length as knit-knit-knitted away.  It's going to be fine to wear because it can be doubled.  It's made from Starbella's Birthday Cake yarn.  It's quite springy and I like how the colors work together.  It does not, however, remind me of a birthday cake.  When I think of birthday cake, I think of browns...probably because I am picturing myself swimming in a sea of dark chocolate. 



This delightful ocean-y scarf was knitted with Starbella's Sea Breeze yarn.  I'm hoping to find someone to share this scarf with.  My top secret plan is to people watch tomorrow and see if there's someone the Lord impresses on my heart to share this fabulous scarf with as a form of encouragement.  :)


What a fun ministry.  Knitting for others!!!

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...