I kinda feel like my birthday week was a blur...and as I re-read over my blog posts, I forgot to write about my Tuesday night adventures with my crafty friend.
We began our evening adventures on a mission...items needed to make corsages for upcoming nuptials. We did the required shopping first and got that out of the way... We are smart girls!!!
Our second craft store stop included purchasing fru-fru yarn and a walk-through of Hobby Lobby. It was delightful having someone to venture through the Land O'Crafts with. Normally, I am in and out in record time which leaves little motivation for complete perusal.
After two craft stores, we made our way to the Beef-A-Roo on East State Street where we enjoyed fabulous salads and much, MUCH chit-chat. Sharing, caring, laughing, listening...it was a wonderful way to spend a Tuesday evening.
Also, while at the restaurant, I showed my crafty friend how to knit with fru-fru yarn. I passed off the fru-fru yarn skein and the short knitting needles with a warning, "You might become addicted." :) I was right. It took one skein...same as with Leah and myself. One skein = smitten.
We stayed at the Beef-A-Roo until past my bedtime, but you know what? It was absolutely encouraging and wonderful and I didn't mind getting bed later than usual. Also, it made for an interesting Wednesday... I found myself cracking-up all morning long. I remember asking myself, "Angie Good, is this really that funny?" Too which I considered the question and then replied to myself, "Nope. It's not that funny."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...
No comments:
Post a Comment