Friday, February 1, 2013

Something I want to master in 2013

I want to learn how to have a messy hair look that isn't crazy-my-brush-attacked-me-and-now-my-hair-is-crying-for-help look.  I don't know how to make my hair messy without it scaring small children and making people think I forgot to take my special Thursday pill.  (Sigh.) 

I saw a girl in Target with a super cute outfit AND she had crazy hair.  It seemed a little selfish of her to have both a cute outfit AND crazy/messy hair.  She, also, wore glasses.  Over-achiever, right?

Any-who...if anyone out there knows how to create cute, messy hair -- would you please comment on this post?

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...