It all started when I received a gift card for Barnes and Noble... With said gift card, I procured a copy of the book Sew What? BAGS!
The book isn't just about sewing bags - the author, Lexie Barnes, also provides helpful sewing hints, tips and tricks. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through the entire book.
Do you remember my week long vacation at the beginning of May? I remember it fondly. (Sigh.) On Friday of said vacation, I had went with Patty to the Janesville JoAnn's store and purchased fabric for 2 sewing projects. One project is for Caleb in honor of his 3rd birthday! It's crazy to me that he's turning 3!!! And the second cuts of fabric were to make a reversible tote. One side is chevron and the opposite side is cream. I opted for duck fabric because it quacked-me-up? Nooo. I opted for duck because it seemed the most durable and let's face it - totes tend to take a beating.
Here's the finished tote...
I think my favorite side is the first picture which has a chevron body. All in all, I love this pattern!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...
No comments:
Post a Comment