Saturday, May 25, 2013

Soo I have this stamp...

...and it says, "All you need in life is a friend who has chocolate."

I think more so than the chocolate...and don't get me wrong, there is a time and place for dark chocolate.  There's ALWAYS time for dark chocolate.  I think more so than the chocolate, we need to be there for our friends. 

Being there when...
...you don't know what to say.
...you don't know what they are experiencing.

So often we worry or fret and think, Well, I hope I say the right thing. What if we prayed, "Lord, fill me with Your words and keep me quiet when You want me to not say anything at all."

Being there.  Being loyal.  And being quiet.

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...