Monday, August 26, 2019

Because of Friday...

I have challenged myself to post 1 song every day of this glorious work week because of Fri-YEAAAAAAH!!!!!

I chose today's song, Chris Tomlin's "Resurrection Power," because when I first heard it, it spoke to my heart.

https://youtu.be/AxH8Q8ue65o

I don't have to react to rude coworkers.

Condescension is not the end of the road.

I don't have to respond.  Period.

Boy what a change of events.  I remember it was noted by RAL.  RAL inquired of the dynamic duo as to why I was being kind as if that was something new.  No, honey.  I was never mean; I just set a boundary that you did not ever understand.

I have the Holy Spirit indwelling me and His power is so much more than enough.

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...