Saturday, August 24, 2019

The last 58ish weeks

Three primary things have gotten me through the last 58ish weeks...

1st - Reading through my Bible

2nd - An excellent Praise & Worship Spotify playlist

3rd - Laying all the cards out on the table so my favorite dynamic duo is aware...

Other beautiful gifts of grace include...
Dear friends.
Coffee.
Jesus.
Laughter.
Funny memories.

More recently the following things have been a blessing....
The #chainofhope.

Talking through things.

Adding new songs to the aforementioned Praise & Worship playlist.

Being present.

Splurging on a pedicure.

Pastor John's sermon series.

Taking time off while my mom was in town.

Video-chats that will probably send-up on 20/20.

Three summer meet-ups for life group.

And LASTLY...it has helped me GREATLY when others have started opening up about encountering exactly what I have been dealing with the last several years.

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...