Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Not one bit

My favorite conversation from today....
Batman:  "Did you have a nice time with your mom?"

Me:  "Yes!!!  And do you know what I forgot?"

Batman:  "What?"

Me:  "I forgot how NOT stressed-out you feel when you come back after a vay-cay.  I literally do not feel stressed at all."

Batman:  "Hmmmm..."

Me:  "I mean I got the cake ordered and the plant ordered.  I got stuff done.  I didn't even have an iced chai yesterday.  It is great."  *whispers*  "No stress."

Batman:  "Hmmmmm...."

Me:  "Waaaait. Now that I have told you that I am stress free, are you going to tell your neighbor and then it's going to be tag-team stressin' me out?"

:) 

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...