Sooo I don't have these Eureka-type moments very often...imagine my surprise when it happened this morning while getting ready for work. Let me rewind... On Saturday, I had a discussion with my hair stylist about blow dryers. What spurned this discussion? Well, a weekly discussion that I partake in with a co-worker. You see...whenever I am between projects and I am feeling a mini-mental break, I bring up the topic of blow dryers. It's beautiful and it works like a charm. She will expound on the cost of blow dryers, the types available, the wattage, etc.
Ok --- so my very own Eureka moment happened this morning. I pulled out my blow dryer and plugged it in. When I went to turn it on, it happened...
...my blow dryer has been set on the wrong temperature setting. I need it to be set on HOT AIR...not this mambie-pambie "warm" setting. Sheesh!
One quick nudge to the HOT setting and my hair straightened fabulously. :) It was wonderful.
I do believe that my current blow dryer is about to go off to that happy appliance store in the sky and rest in peace. But know this -- I am informed and will make a wise blow dryer purchase decision based on the facts that were presented...and the next blow dryer I get, I will keep the air setting on "HOT"!!! And for reasons I cannot fully remember, I want to make sure it's ionic. :)
Eureka!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...


No comments:
Post a Comment