Thursday, January 17, 2013

Angie vs. The Mice

Today I discovered that one (or more) rodent managed to get inside my metal cabinet and feast on my Trader Joe's cinnamon almonds.  My favorite snack ever.  

Too help me feel better, my fabulous co-worker treated me to a box of Junior Mints.  Knowing that I should not eat the entire box ~ as one serving is 16 mints ~ I made it my mission to find a container to secure my treasured chocolate and peppermint treats.

A container was found.  The tea bags were removed to make room for the mints in the bottom.  The tea bags were crammed back in the container because let's be honest ~ I'd gladly lose a tea bag over chocolate.

Too make sure it was sealed, I wrapped three rubber bands around the perimeter.  

The container was re-stowed in the cabinet with a fine "Take that you dirty rodents!"  The end.

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...