Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pinterest made me do it!!!

The cabinets under my kitchen sink were in need of some TLC. 



Several weeks ago, I was perusing Pinterest and saw an inexpensive way to organize cooksheets & baking pans.  Use a metal contraption intended to sort and store lids. 

Last night I went to red bull's eye and bought said contraption.

How I organized my cupboard:
1. Cleared everything out of said cupboard.
2. Determined that my beloved Kitchen Aid mixer will need to remain out of said area.
3. Measure, cut, and place drawer spongy liner.
4. Place new metal contraption in cupboard.
5. Place cookiesheets, muffin pans, and cutting board in slotted contraption.


TA-DA  --- Organization at its finest!!!

6.  Place toaster oven, extra bottle of dish soap, and rolling pin back in cupboard.

Lastly I secured cuphooks (2 of them) to the inside of the cupboard door.  I, then, attached a plastic magazine holder to the cuphooks.  Inside the magazine holder -- aluminum foil, gallon-sized ziplock bags, parchment paper, and Saran Wrap!


P.S.  I had to switch the toaster oven to the other side -- because the magazine holder was a large one.  Sooo my cabinet technically looks like this but is a little different.  :)

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...