Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday afternoon reflections

This afternoon, while I sit enjoying a mug of decaf coffee, I am contemplating the past 2 days.  (Sigh.)  I love the weekend. 

Friday night
* Enjoyed dinner & fellowship with two friends while teaching them the art of knitting

Saturday
* Haircut
* Had 2 of my Sunday school girlies over for some
crafting, a movie, and CHOCOLATE!
* Ran errands galore in the evening

Note to self:  I do not ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever want to procrastinate with my grocery shopping.  First of all...I waited to go to the grocery store until Saturday night.  I like to refer to this as "Mistake Number One."  Second - I went to said grocery store the evening before a winter-weather-extravaganza!  "Mistake Number Two."  While standing in the middle of produce contemplating the perfect quantity of avocadoes, I thought to myself, Angie Good, why are there all these crazies here?  And then I laughed outloud because I realized someone was probably looking at me and they were thinking the SAME thing.  (Sigh.)

Sunday
* Sunday school & church
* Enjoying a mug of decaf coffee, blogging, and listening to the freezing rain/ice clink-clink-clink on the windows of the cottage
* Waiting for my brother to text me back :)

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...