Monday, February 25, 2013

This is what tickled my funny bone today...


As I walking from my desk to the file room, I kept saying "I lost my khakis" and laughing...  I know the sweetest Rhode Islander, my dear friend Kelly's grandma.  I had the privilege of getting to know her when I went to Alaska for Kelly's wedding and then the following Thanksgiving when I went with her grandson and my friend Mandy to Rhode Island for a long weekend. 

While we were in Alaska, Grammie said, "Throw the pastor in the pot!"  It took me several seconds to realize we were not going to cannibalize the preacher...instead we were going to enjoy pasta. 

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...