Monday, April 3, 2017
Proverbs 6:6
Several verses in the Bible are very near and dear to my heart...either because of the time in my life when a particular message spoke to my heart or someone encouraged me with a particular verse. Tonight as I was driving home from Meg's, I recalled a favorite verse o'mine. I recall it from my college chapel days. Pastor Schettler had preached a message using this verse. My roomies and I had then made it a point to quote it to one another for days on end. What verse was it? Proverbs 6:6. What does it say? It says, "Go to the ant, thou sluggard, and consider her ways."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been awhile.
While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...
-
Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Just a cradle in the shadow of a cross, Little Lord Jesus born in a manger, Just a ...
-
1. It is better to wait and know it than to date and blow it. *** 2. Do not look for the right one, be the right one, and you'll f...
-
60 degrees and sunshine-y....the leaves have begun their journey to beautiful-ness. I honestly woke-up this morning rejoicing over the weat...
No comments:
Post a Comment