Saturday, February 22, 2020

10+ years

Last week I discovered that for YEARS someone had been scanning closed project files single-sided...never once double-checking that pages 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, so on and so forth ever made it in to the PDF file.

Did I mention it was YEARS-worth of scanning???????????  And 94.75% of the "scanned" (USED BIG AIR QUOTES) documents were tossed in the recycle bin after the odd-page-only scanning.  YESSSSSSS...don't check your work.  Better yet don't ask another set of eyes to check ya.

"I mean we don't really need the even pages," says NO ONE ever.  

My reaction to this finding....  Ever watch Friends and listen to Janice laugh?  Or Tom Haverford's ridiculous laugh which can be heard during numerous episodes of Parks and Recreation?  

That was me.
Laughing.
Good job on those odd pages though!!!!!!

#chainofhope #RAL 

No comments:

It's been awhile.

While I was in The JoAnn Fabrics store this afternoon purchasing pre-punched paper for my 2024 garden journal, I said to myself, "Self,...